LIFE + DEATH LIFE + DEATH

AWESOME

I feel sorry for the new users who don't understand the nature of JerryJackson's animations and his long time history with Newgrounds. If you don't think so, look at the characters drawn together in the the Newground Flash Portal page. You might see something familiar. This work is a true piece of art.

THUMBS UP!!! Would buy again!!!

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

Amazing.

I just loved how the entire story was unfolded throughout the series. The plot surely was interesting, and I sure hope I get to see more material like this in your other works!

Music Is An Epic Thing Music Is An Epic Thing

I agree with the title...

but this video made me feel that there was something lacking. Whenever I hear the word "Epic", especially if it's neatly advertised as such in your title, I expect something epic. This video was anything but epic. I felt that it was always building up to something greater, but the short animation length just killed it. I would recommend (if you ever decide to) that you add a bit more length, a bit more flashy colors, explosions maybe? (explosions are always epic), and better font for the ending of your animation...a font that reeks of epic-ness ...not some plain Arial stuff. Mkay? However, I did give you some points for the music, for I must say, this type of music was a great choice to work with. But remember, since you are making an animation OF music, your animation must be up to par with your audio, maybe even better.

studio-nightbird responds:

song good adivice. But I'll let you on a secret this is the reason why it dosn't have as many...flashy stuff. Is that each element you see (almost) is covered in so many effects. that it would take up to 3 minutes to to reneder a frame. at that rate its hard to work. Sure I rendered out elements then re imported it back into After Effects or I hide some effects, but its just I'm working at a screen of 1280 x 720. blar blar blar.

its just a pain to work with slow render time

anyway thanks for the great review ;)

ShellCore Command: Ep1 ShellCore Command: Ep1

I rarely write reviews....

...but when I do, it means that the submission was waaaay above par. I absolutely loved this game! In my opinion, eliminating manual shooting made this game fairly enjoyable. It really centered around customization, and that's what really got me. I just wished that this first episode was longer. I am looking forward to the next installment! Kudos!

Old Man Timberwoller Old Man Timberwoller

Wow!

unusual....this game was pretty good and in my opinion, it should've gotten even a daily 5th. i loved the graphics and the audio. pretty sweet game!

Ether War Ether War

BADASS

i totally got hooked on your first ether game. but NOW!...now im frikkin addicted to this new game!! the gameplay is simple but totally sweet! its a shooter AND defense game at the same time...i like! i REALLY like!

8-Bit Toxic 8-Bit Toxic

Wohoah XD

nice......i left this song playing over and over while i surfed the internet.....and not ONCE did i get tired of listening to it. It sorta gave me the feeling like i was saving the world or something. XD Anyway, i love this kind of music! i hope you make more! keep it up!

Animus Intorqueo, No.3 Animus Intorqueo, No.3

Wow.

Just amazing. I have never heard a classical piece this good. EVAR. It's absolutely brilliant! I can really feel the twistedness of this piece! I don't usually write reviews, but for this, I'll make an exception! Good job!

NickPerrin responds:

Thanks man. I feel this may be the best piece of music I've ever written, even if not the most accessible, so I really appreciate this review. Cheers!

X.-Happy Muffin Song-. X.-Happy Muffin Song-.

The trance....

it entrances me... XD Anyway, this song is totally awesome! I LUV the patterns in the melody (even if it gets repetitive, but hey, its trance!) Great work! keep it up!